Re: Bees.

While pretending to be roadkill on the InfoBahn, <mikea@xxxxxxxxxxxx> scrawled:
The first thing I did, of course, was to potter into the datacentre and
gracefully shutdown my personal colo. The second thing was to locate a
circuit elsewhere that I could plug the kettle into so I could have a cuppa
while watching the ensuing chaos unfold. Luckily, I wasn't the BOFH at that
gig.

A commendable sense of the correct ordering of your actions. Would
have been slightly nicer if you could have plugged another dozen or so
kettles into points downstream of the art deco fusebox.

That's right. Even though you weren't the bofh, surely the
bofhs there were on good terms with you, and need fresh coffee too.

-Tai
--
http://www.vcnet.com/bms/features/serendipities.html
http://www.kenthamilton.net/humor/humor.html