Re: Good news, bad news
- From: Tai <tai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:23:31 +0000 (UTC)
While pretending to be roadkill on the InfoBahn, <gkb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> scrawled:
You're lucky. I had an endoscopy and didn't get a sedative as I had to make
my way home on my own after the procedure.
The most not fun part was sitting on the throne the night
before. And the diarrhea like symptoms for the next week or two.
"What we have done with PCs so far is not natural" - Craig Mundie, CTO Microsoft
- Prev by Date: Re: Bees.
- Next by Date: Re: grumblegrumblegrumble *BLAM*
- Previous by thread: Re: Good news, bad news
- Next by thread: Re: Good news, bad news