Re: Pointy, pointier, pontiest

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 05:11:10 +0000 (UTC), Garrett Wollman <wollman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <ghp4hr$ddt$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
David Gersic <usenet_spam_trap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> muttered
something about "cable trays" and then opined:

Many meetings and beatings later, they eventually did come to
understand that it's possible to make a hole, run the cable through
it, then fill the remaining space with fire suppressing spray in foam
stuff to restore the integrity of the firewall.

You have absolutely no idea how lucky you are.

Oh, yes I do. The boss I was working for at the time, and his boss, were
both *very* good at doing that sort of thing. It's a pleasure watching
somebody skilled at what they're doing do what they do best.

  • Re: Pointy, pointier, pontiest
    ... something about "cable trays" and then opined: ... understand that it's possible to make a hole, ... Garrett A. Wollman | The real tragedy of human existence is not that we are ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Pointy, pointier, pontiest
    ... something about "cable trays" and then opined: ... understand that it's possible to make a hole, ... then fill the remaining space with fire suppressing spray in ... Maarten Wiltink ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)