Re: Pointy, pointier, pontiest
- From: David Gersic <usenet_spam_trap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 05:21:25 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 05:11:10 +0000 (UTC), Garrett Wollman <wollman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <ghp4hr$ddt$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
David Gersic <usenet_spam_trap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> muttered
something about "cable trays" and then opined:
Many meetings and beatings later, they eventually did come to
understand that it's possible to make a hole, run the cable through
it, then fill the remaining space with fire suppressing spray in foam
stuff to restore the integrity of the firewall.
You have absolutely no idea how lucky you are.
Oh, yes I do. The boss I was working for at the time, and his boss, were
both *very* good at doing that sort of thing. It's a pleasure watching
somebody skilled at what they're doing do what they do best.
- Prev by Date: Re: Pointy, pointier, pontiest
- Next by Date: Re: An open comms question...
- Previous by thread: Re: Pointy, pointier, pontiest
- Next by thread: Re: Pointy, pointier, pontiest