Re: My Dain Bramage is obviously worse than I thought.

in Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:14:14 +0000, Joe Zeff in hic loco scripsit:
I'd have thought that my mention of time zones in my post would have
implied that I knew what was going on. Alas, you failed to make the
inference.

Obviously, the amount of time I spend dealing with people who in all
seriousness say things like "I removed the network cable from my
computer, and now I can't access the network: please investigate this
issue URGNTELY" has rendered me blind to that sort of subtle detail.

--
David Cameron Staples | staples AT unimelb DOT edu DOT au
Melbourne University | School of Engineering | IT Support