Re: My Dain Bramage is obviously worse than I thought.

in Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:14:14 +0000, Joe Zeff in hic loco scripsit:
I'd have thought that my mention of time zones in my post would have
implied that I knew what was going on. Alas, you failed to make the
inference.

Obviously, the amount of time I spend dealing with people who in all
seriousness say things like "I removed the network cable from my
computer, and now I can't access the network: please investigate this
issue URGNTELY" has rendered me blind to that sort of subtle detail.

--
David Cameron Staples | staples AT unimelb DOT edu DOT au
Melbourne University | School of Engineering | IT Support

  • Re: A missed opportunity
    ... your attempt to convert me rather lessen your own chances?" ... X amount of people *go to heaven*. ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT unimelb DOT edu DOT au ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: I have been CHALLENGED. . .
    ... Exodus 35:2 clearly says he should be put to death. ... says that gay people personally anger God. ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT unimelb DOT edu DOT au ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Childish 0x28 recovery
    ... I'm sure there's a reason not to have multicast ... privileges for serious quota breaches. ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT unimelb DOT edu DOT au ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Targeted advertising
    ... Nod, smile, ... pretend to understand. ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT unimelb DOT edu DOT au ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Recovery via hydrazine
    ... And Amarok. ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT unimelb DOT edu DOT au ... Hundreds of volunteers worldwide volunteering their ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)