Re: Teevee question for Ozians

Paul Martin wrote:
) Little Britain USA: cringeworthy, at least in its BBC1 edit.

I see your Little Britain USA, and I raise you Red Dwarf USA.

SaSW, Willem
drugged or something..
#EOT

  • Re: Teevee question for Ozians
    ... Little Britain USA: cringeworthy, at least in its BBC1 edit. ... I see your Little Britain USA, and I raise you Red Dwarf USA. ... Does Coupling USA get a dishonourable mention? ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Teevee question for Ozians
    ... Little Britain USA: cringeworthy, at least in its BBC1 edit. ... I see your Little Britain USA, and I raise you Red Dwarf USA. ... because Coupling UK isn't amusing to begin with. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)