Re: There just is not enough scorn in the universe to properly deal with this

On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 20:58:03 GMT, Esra Sdrawkcab <admin@xxxxxxxxx>
said in <vZuGk.67931$E41.46932@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Some NG's make you pay every time you use a MP ref.

And some have Python Police.

Guy
--
But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

  • Re: Catching a bite
    ... But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: ... I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: In which we exercise the UPS yet again
    ... But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: ... I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Nasal demons courtesy of Atto
    ... But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: ... I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: I have been CHALLENGED. . .
    ... But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: ... I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Arrrr! Avast, me hearties.