Re: Microsoft strikes back
- From: Jim <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:31:05 +0100
On 2008-10-02, Jamie <sbwriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lawns 'R' Us <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
On 2008-10-02, Jasper Janssen <jasper.janssen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How many business are moving their regular desktop PCs to Vista?
Well, the plural of "anecdote" is not "data", but here's one point: I
ork for a small company that most here have probably never heard
of. Recently, I was invited to upgrade my ork-supplied laptop to
the current model, given that the model I was given a year ago is now
significantly out of date.
I accidentally bought a Vista laptop.
How the *Hells* do you *accidentally* buy a Vista laptop?!
Things our resident MCSE didn't know how to do today:
Use Microsoft's own Backup programme.
- Prev by Date: Re: Oh Father...
- Next by Date: Re: Oh Father...
- Previous by thread: Re: Microsoft strikes back
- Next by thread: Re: Microsoft strikes back