Re: A Musing on quality.

In the previous article, Tanuki <mailer-daemon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Some claim that "Quality Control Begins At The First Keystroke"; I guess
at Microsoft their coders are taught to start every new project by first
hitting DELETE.

You shoulda sent that to the new rhf moderator. I bet he would have
printed it.
--
_+_ From the catapult of |If anyone disagrees with any statement I make, I
_|70|___:)=}- J.D. Baldwin |am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also

  • Re: A Musing on quality.
    ... at Microsoft their coders are taught to start every new project by first ... hitting DELETE. ... their coders are taught to start every new project by running a "new ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Jnfuvat liquid - Are all enzymes biological?
    ... This sort of appliance of science are too hfrshy to be gnhtug in fpubby innit? ... There's a heck of a lot of hfrshy stuff that *could* be taught at ... into scients, I shoulda, if only I'd been able to discern anything ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Windsurfing Foilboard Video Clip
    ... Don't know how this ended up at no 7, but shoulda been here. ... "Definitely seems like a deepwater thing though. ... Hitting a crab trap ...
    (rec.windsurfing)
  • Re: Boys as academic underachievers
    ... > herself, whether it calling herself stupid, or hitting herself in the ... > bought into so many of the messages that I was taught as a child and I ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: A Musing on quality.
    ... their coders are taught to start every new project by running ... a "new project wizard" which spews out thousands of lines of canned ... Or by Bloody Stupid Johnson for the use of Rincewind-class lusers. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)