Re: [Fwd: Re: I have been CHALLENGED. . .]

On 2008-06-29, Jamie <sbwriel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmmm... I prefer the Kiwi ad that goes "if you drink and then drive,
you're a bloody idiot"

Been there, done that.

We also had an ad campaign: "Don't kid yourself, speed kills."

The brother of my brother-in-law got stickers from the two campaigns
and combined them. "Don't kid yourself, you're a bloody idiot."

  • Re: don mon rears his ugly head once again
    ... campaign to change our politics and lift our country. ... I can still see that sheepish kid, eyes down cast,and serching for ... efforts and thier joy. ... Call the Colorado Light Line at 303-595-1077 for more information on ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: We Three Kings Of Orient Are
    ... Others currently bow. ... campaign once, chop politically, then earn under the kid behind the ... pond. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • ID this 1960s-70s elementary textbook with Isaac Asimovs "The Fun They Had"?
    ... The story starts off with his reminding one such kid to ... In "The Punk," (the title refers to the narrator's despised younger ... Naturally being in a bad mood, when he catches his brother ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • ID this 1960s-1970s reader textbook, pub. by Ginn?
    ... The story starts off with his reminding one such kid to ... In "The Punk," (the title refers to the narrator's despised younger ... Naturally being in a bad mood, when he catches his brother ...
    (misc.kids)