- From: David Cameron Staples <staples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:19:45 GMT
in Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:09:45 +0000, Roger Burton West in hic locum
Adam the Tired wrote:
It's largely pointless to determine which addresses bounce with a test
spam, as opposed to just spamming everything with the actual payload and
editing your mailing list from the bounces that occur then.
Assuming you even do that, rather than just saying "I will deliver your
advertisement to X thousand addresses" and taking the money on that
Why bother scraping?
David Cameron Staples | staples AT unimelb DOT edu DOT au
Melbourne University | School of Engineering | IT Support
#define sizeof(x) rand() -- bash.org/?11391
- Prev by Date: Re: I have been CHALLENGED. . .
- Next by Date: Re: I have been CHALLENGED. . .
- Previous by thread: Re: stupidity
- Next by thread: Re: Carbon dioxide bike tyre inflation (was Re: That was dumb..)