Re: I have been CHALLENGED. . .

Roger Burton West <roger+asr200806@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Zebee Johnstone wrote:

But then I'm an apatheist

You write about God and distribute it on multiply-copied sheets to your
friends?

She writes about God and then holds a PowerPoint presentation on the
subject.

Richard

  • Re: Islamic extremism preached at university...
    ... do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people. ... "There may be moderate Muslims, but Islam itself is not moderate. ... Quran 2:190-2:191 ... Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of God and your enemy... ...
    (uk.legal)
  • an A-PARRRRT-ment
    ... Mary would then recite how Geoff set Séamus Dooley on the task of interviewing this exotic alien, & arranged for Richard May to snap her pic for inclusion in the next Tribune & then would point to the pair of us & say, triumphantly, weren’t we all very good friends since ... I met God the Father in the street ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • Re: an A-PARRRRT-ment
    ... omigod I’m really here after all – when I turned in at the door of the Tullamore Tribune ... resisted than I can dark chocolate or a good research paper, a gorgeous poem or a Chopin ... which accounted for her phenomenal network of friends. ... I met God the Father in the street ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • John 15:15
    ... Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned ... EVROUL, called in Latin Ebruifus, was born at Bayeux, in 517, and was of the ... esteem nothing great but what is so in the eyes of God. ... By reading the lives of the saints they mutually ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)