Re: I have been CHALLENGED. . .

On Fri, 06 Jun 2008 04:57:40 +0000, The Horny Goat wrote:

Doesn't prevent me from saying decidedly un-Christly things about Ovyy
Tngrf or his company on a nearly daily basis at ork! I don't think I'm
in any danger of going to hell because of my feelings about a company
TSNBN and their products!

Erqzbaq is where bad programmers go *before* they die.

  • Re: Bach Pulling People Out Of Hell - {HRI 20051021-V3.1} (Version 3.1 on 12 Dec 2005)
    ... > Bach Pulling People Out Of Hell ... > condition of being drowned by and into certain thoughts and feelings ... > Human Rights Issue, titled ... > connect to and be interested in life and in people and in ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: [Sang & others] Level Feelings
    ... there would presumably be some form of color coding. ... Perhaps yellow, orange and red to indicate dangerous levels, and green and blue to indicate loot-rich levels, and intermediate colors to indicate intermediate level feelings. ... If you cut the feeling boost from artifacts, what's to keep you from losing artifacts, if indeed preserve is on? ... The one part that's actually inconsistent is the feeling for artifacts - they have no danger associated with them so they don't fit into the system. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)
  • What, Again Dangerous Visions: `Things Lost, Thomas M Disch
    ... this set of stories was really pushing the boundaries of Science ... or any kind of important figure within the ship. ... about his feelings are important to him, ... DANGER LEVEL: Lifeboat drills will still carry risks. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: CT is a rocky old road...
    ... You are describing EXACTLY how 'hell week' is! ... been as bad as I was expecting. ... Fortunately, this item has no feelings, which is just as well. ... That's the bad news. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Here is simple for you
    ... I don't really give a fuck who it is on the other end, as long as it goes away. ... What danger? ... Hell, if she were dangerous to anyone besides her kids, she wouldn't be posting at all. ... Years, years, YEARS, she has bombarded anyone she can think of with raving accusations to go arrest someone. ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)