Re: ZFS, from hell's heart I stab at thee!
- From: Dave Hughes <spambait@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 18:29:49 +1000
On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 23:01:07 +0000, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
I've never seen a snake come towards things what make noise. Unless
those things are currently stationary and nice and warm.
You've seen the photo of a Red Belly in a power supply haven't you?
Dave Hughes - dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack
of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses"
- Elwood Blues
- Prev by Date: Re: I have been CHALLENGED. . .
- Next by Date: Re: Scottish, uhm... uuh... what should we call this?
- Previous by thread: Re: ZFS, from hell's heart I stab at thee!
- Next by thread: Re: ZFS, from hell's heart I stab at thee!