Re: ZFS, from hell's heart I stab at thee!
- From: "John F. Eldredge" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 5 Jun 2008 01:11:16 GMT
On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 23:01:07 +0000, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In alt.sysadmin.recovery on Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:54:04 -0400 Jim
Back when I had a lawn to deal with, I was cutting it one day with a
push mower as described. I noticed the snake coming straight towards
me just before it proceeded under the deck of the mower and joined its
ancestors. The mulching blade did a sufficient job that I didn't have
any cleanup to do.
You guys have weird snakes....
I've never seen a snake come towards things what make noise. Unless
those things are currently stationary and nice and warm.
At which point I go off and have smoko, cos I am not about to upset a
Obviously, the snake had a death wish. Statesville, South Carolina, USA
had a recent power outage when a black snake tried to crawl through an
electrical substation and was electrocuted.
John F. Eldredge -- john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PGP key available from http://pgp.mit.edu
"Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better
than not to think at all." -- Hypatia of Alexandria
- Prev by Date: Re: The Challenge: alas, he didn't make it. . . .
- Next by Date: Re: I have been CHALLENGED. . .
- Previous by thread: Re: ZFS, from hell's heart I stab at thee!
- Next by thread: Re: ZFS, from hell's heart I stab at thee!