Re: ZFS, from hell's heart I stab at thee!
- From: Zebee Johnstone <zebeej@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 4 Jun 2008 23:01:07 GMT
In alt.sysadmin.recovery on Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:54:04 -0400
Jim <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Back when I had a lawn to deal with, I was cutting it one day with a
push mower as described. I noticed the snake coming straight towards me
just before it proceeded under the deck of the mower and joined its
ancestors. The mulching blade did a sufficient job that I didn't have
any cleanup to do.
You guys have weird snakes....
I've never seen a snake come towards things what make noise. Unless
those things are currently stationary and nice and warm.
At which point I go off and have smoko, cos I am not about to upset a
- Prev by Date: Re: Recovering
- Next by Date: Re: I have been CHALLENGED. . .
- Previous by thread: Re: ZFS, from hell's heart I stab at thee!
- Next by thread: Re: ZFS, from hell's heart I stab at thee!