Re: Scottish, uhm... uuh... what should we call this?

In article <g17fbh$rm8$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
David Gersic <usenet_spam_trap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, 23 May 2008 10:56:50 -0400, Howard S Shubs <howard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wouldn't necessarily work. I mind me of a person who chose to look like

This sentence doesn't parse.

That's because there's one and a fragment there.

--
Never insult a dude with only half a pair of dueling pistols.
- voodoorootbeer on TMBO

  • Re: The flaw of Java is that it is designed for enforcing clean code for idiots
    ... Once I ask you to stop addressing me that way, and you continue, THEN ... To me that is not an insult. ... You are not gay and I am not a dude. ...
    (comp.lang.java.advocacy)
  • Re: Nikon D90 revolutioary to me!
    ... after making that ridiculous claim about S.I. photographers not ... understanding that the article demonstrated the exact opposite. ... Your M.O. is to slyly insult with *really* faint praise. ... And you don't improve your image by saying "dude", ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: OT: One Shot, One Kill
    ... >>>Dude, for real, Heather is ugly. ... I mean that not as an insult, ... > kid. ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: opinion on scooter handling, tires, etc.
    ... the tread, dude. ... Armor All LIBERALLY!!!! ... You insult my intelligence. ... Oh, never mind. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: WHY do we all do this
    ... Dude, spare me the phony big words. ... fragment, because, somehow, you didn't realize that a sentence can ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)