Re: In which we exercise the UPS yet again

Jasper Janssen <jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I suspect that 1st-line is a lot slower in getting outsourced to India
when it has to speak Dutch, rather than English.

Suriname and even Indonesia would (possibly do, though not IMO) work
fine - at least, for the values of "fine" equal to the Indian ones.

Richard

  • Re: In which we exercise the UPS yet again
    ... when it has to speak Dutch, rather than English. ... Suriname and even Indonesia would (possibly do, though not IMO) work ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: In which we exercise the UPS yet again
    ... when it has to speak Dutch, ... Suriname and even Indonesia would (possibly do, though not IMO) work ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: HP... I think its headed south
    ... > IMO this is just an example of things that Hurd can improve. ... How long has Hurd been aboard? ... software bugs etc, ... >> english in india following trouble shoot scripts... ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: Americans ethnic mix
    ... 1/8 Minahasa (Island of Sulawesi, Indonesia) ... 1/8 Walloon (French speaking Belgium) ... 1/32 English (Warwickshire) ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)
  • Re: The Beetle interview
    ... Offering the use of the church should have been a simple act of Christian charity and it wouldn't be appropriate, IMO, to impose any conditions of that kind on it. ... If Islam loses some of its Islamicism by being in English, then I would find that rather a weakness of it, and I don't think most Moslems feel that to be the case. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)