Re: Catching a bite
- From: dbd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (David DeLaney)
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:34:19 -0400
On 19 Mar 2008 04:44:15 GMT, stevo <stevo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Robert Uhl <eadmund42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have an asteroid named after me. Isaac Asimov's got one too.
It's smaller and more eccentric. --Arthur C. Clarke
And today we lose another of the old masters. There any left besides Bradbury?
Vance, and Pohl, though I'm told that Pohl is not feeling at all well. (Wiki
tells me three of the Ellery Queen books were by Vance; huh.) We lost Jack
Williamson in Nov'06...
Dave "one by one, the golden age stars were going out" DeLaney
\/David DeLaney posting from dbd@xxxxxxx "It's not the pot that grows the flower
It's not the clock that slows the hour The definition's plain for anyone to see
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeable<BLINK>
http://www.vic.com/~dbd/ - net.legends FAQ & Magic / I WUV you in all CAPS! --K.
- Prev by Date: Re: What could *possibly* go wrong?
- Next by Date: Re: Motorbike UN-recovery
- Previous by thread: Re: Catching a bite
- Next by thread: Re: Catching a bite