Re: While in recovery...

in Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:43:27 +0000, Bill Bradford in hic locum scripsit:
Tell me about it. When I lived in Austin, mine seemed to attract drunken
drivers from the apartment complex behind us.

http://www.mrbill.net/fence/2001/oct-18-2001/
Once is happenstance.

http://www.mrbill.net/fence/2002/sep-07-2002/
Twice is coincidence.

http://www.mrbill.net/fence/2004/mar-06-2004-2/
Three times is enemy action.

--
David Cameron Staples | staples AT csse DOT unimelb DOT edu DOT au
Melbourne University | School of Engineering | IT Support

  • Re: All of this, I can handle
    ... "Well, it {doesn't have a working CD drive,has a failing hard ... because he thought Tech Services would be "too busy". ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT cs DOT mu DOT oz DOT au ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: It can be done, and I have done it
    ... Quote from an ad i experienced in .us for Taco Hell: ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT cs DOT mu DOT oz DOT au ... The problem with America is stupidity. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Pros of several industries can unite in cynicsm and derision.
    ... ohg gur fhfcrafvba bs qvforyvrs bayl ubyqf erny ... were, IIRC, actual riders on horseback charging on film in some numbers, ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT cs DOT mu DOT oz DOT au ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Okay, thats it
    ... I prefer the infinite resolution fractal CCD cameras, ... he wouldn't even need to waste valuable seeing time on resurfacing ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT cs DOT mu DOT oz DOT au ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Interesting.CN
    ... Gates worship is rampant - perhaps except ... gung gurer ner uvture-hcf va favirefvgl VG jub ernq zl cbfgf urer. ... David Cameron Staples | staples AT cs DOT mu DOT oz DOT au ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)