Re: Catching a bite

Phil Launchbury <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <47d59357.2047156@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Richard Bos wrote:
abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Corlett) wrote:

Tai <tai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
Sugar free, but is it sweet-taste free as well? I don't care how many
studies you wave in my face, I am a !artificial sweetener kinda guy.

Artificial sweeteners grow on you after a while

Not on me, they don't.

Some of us don't have the luxury of choice.

"Have to" and "want to" are two different things entirely.

unless you have a sugar addiction, in which case you might want to break
it before it breaks you.

Sugar is less deleterious to human health than nutritionists.

I think you misstate the case.

Nope. I may misstate the case for diabetics, but for humans in general,
I'm quite sure that my chocolate easter eggs are less bad for me than
following Gillian McKeith's advise would be.

Richard
.