Re: Catching a bite

On 2008-03-12, Roger Burton West (aka Bruce)
TimC wrote:

I am still trying to determine whether I want to buy a house now or
wait a bit - no idea if the collapse will happen out here,
particularly since exploratory mining is just starting to happen
around here.

Interesting juxtaposition of words. I take it "around here" isn't, say,
Beaconsfield in Tasmania?

Nope. Nowhere near the Lane Cove Tunnel either.

--
TimC
Never trust a man who can count to 1,023 on his fingers. --unknown

  • Re: Recovery by Relocation.
    ... Roger Burton West (aka Bruce) ... was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea: ... Richard Bos wrote: ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Motorbike UN-recovery
    ... Roger Burton West (aka Bruce) ... was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea: ... That was my idea for a storage medium, and if I'd had it six months ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: A good laugh about IP addresses in the news
    ... Roger Burton West (aka Bruce) ... was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea: ... Decent pr0n collection, but I've seen most of it before. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Heads-up: Possible Televisual Recovery
    ... On 2007-11-11, Paul Colquhoun (aka Bruce) ... | On 2007-11-11, Paul Colquhoun ... | was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea: ... significant amount of them pass cyclists with barely a metre to spare, ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Rita Log: 9/22/05.1
    ... On 2005-09-22, Lane Gray, Czar Castic (aka Bruce) ... was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea: ... >> We have 24 gallons of water each, ...
    (rec.humor.oracle.d)