Re: Catching a bite

On 2008-03-05, Olivier Galibert <galibert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2008-03-05, Rob Adams <robadams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 23:54:30 -0500, annoyed@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I don't dial 911, I dial 1911 instead.

What does that do?

Just in case you really didn't get it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1911_Colt_pistol

OG.

Interesting. How will that help if your house is on fire?

Jim
--
http://www.ursaMinorBeta.co.uk

A gentleman is someone who knows how to play the bagpipes,
but refrains from doing so.

  • Re: Excerpts from Irish newspapers
    ... Dennis, it really said "Mr. Gentleman, wine merchant"? ... the door of the house. ... It was found that the wine vaults were on fire, ...
    (soc.genealogy.ireland)
  • Vangs former home burns
    ... Suspicious early-morning fire levels house that belonged to convicted ... Kyle Malle. ... Chai Soua Vang, the man sentenced earlier this month in the hunters' ...
    (soc.culture.hmong)
  • Re: Australian Fires
    ... Here is a story of one of the fire victims. ... We had been watching the massive plume of smoke from the fire near ... I rush around the side of the house to start the petrol-powered fire ... I run the 30 or 40 steps to the car through the blast furnace. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Honeys, Im home :) not really :(
    ... But considering the fire and its aftermath, I figured you were too distracted and flaring to post much. ... My house update. ... insurance adjusters and especially when spouse Jim goes back to work ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: Fatal Fire Likely Started on Deck, Officials Say
    ... 911 Caller Doubts Anyone's Alive in Ocean Isle Fire ... "The entire house is completely and 100 percent in flames, right now," one ... The students had gathered at the home for the weekend to enjoy the fleeting ... Many were friends from the Delta Delta Delta sorority and ...
    (alt.true-crime)