Re: Pinch me, I'm dreaming

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:51:55 +0000 (UTC),
Peter Corlett <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
<fnqrhr$em6$1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

TimC <tconnors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
How do you bake kittens? [...]

Chop its head off to kill it, then discard the head. Remove the feet,
internal organs and skin, and discard those too. From here on, use a chicken
recipe.

P.S. Eating flowers is perverted.

It's what food eats.

Melody's dog likes kids. It's just never been able to eat all of one.

--
Nature and nature's laws lay hid in night,
God said, "Let Newton be," and all was light.

  • Re: Bitch wont stop peeing on the floor
    ... that just because the kids they meet are well behaved, ... IF a dog starts sniffing the table... ... today I did tether the dog to myself for the day to see how it ... She didn't pee when tethered. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Dog knows who the top dog is
    ... The hardest part is training the kids. ... sides, making NO sounds, not looking at the dog. ... you add that to the kid's commands, ... Very common sense. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Ping: Diddy
    ... 5 kids got puppies for Christmas. ... And all five puppies happen to be named TUCK... ... The kids meet this terrific dog ... And the kids are coming to school complaining because their dogs pee on the ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Heartworm Positive Shelter Dog -- Questions
    ... afford the treatment and like this dog, ... really risky to be bringing him home to a house with kids and stairs ... spent money on the pup that we didn't have, in getting it vet checked ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.health)
  • Re: Motorcycle kills child
    ... Your dog is dead now because you ... You know how kids are. ... After the shit youv'e been through, I doubt you would do the same to yours. ... instinctive reaction, without thinking about it, was that I literally ...
    (rec.motorcycles)