Re: ROUSs? I don't think they exist.
- From: Robert Sneddon <fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 19:04:14 +0000
In message <Cxd*V4P3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Womack
I'm always amazed how many people I meet^^^^^^^^^
in hostels in places like Sofia who are touring Europe by train and haven't
heard of the universal-timetable site!]
Hmmm, does it carry the 999 Galaxy Railways timetable, perchance?
To reply, my gmail address is nojay1 Robert Sneddon
- Prev by Date: Re: ROUSs? I don't think they exist.
- Next by Date: Re: Weather Unrecovery; Photo Recovery
- Previous by thread: Re: ROUSs? I don't think they exist.
- Next by thread: Re: ROUSs? I don't think they exist.