Re: ROUSs? I don't think they exist.

In message <Cxd*V4P3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Womack
<twomack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
I'm always amazed how many people I meet
in hostels in places like Sofia who are touring Europe by train and haven't
heard of the universal-timetable site!]
^^^^^^^^^

Hmmm, does it carry the 999 Galaxy Railways timetable, perchance?

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=484
--
To reply, my gmail address is nojay1 Robert Sneddon

  • Re: ROUSs? I dont think they exist.
    ... in hostels in places like Sofia who are touring Europe by train and haven't ... Hmmm, does it carry the 999 Galaxy Railways timetable, perchance? ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • From Vienna to Sofia (post-vacation)
    ... train to Budapest and transferred for a connection to Eger. ... Eger was beautiful and I would highly recommend the Senator Haz hotel. ... miserable train trip from Belgrade to Sofia (I also spent a day ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Re: From Vienna to Sofia (post-vacation)
    ... vacation earlier this month. ... train to Budapest and transferred for a connection to Eger. ... miserable train trip from Belgrade to Sofia (I also spent a day ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Any suggestions for a Vienna to Sofia route?
    ... About a month ago I posted a query about taking the train from ... Vienna to Sofia ... In between the two cities is: ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Re: Argos Scanners
    ... That's a bit chancy. ... lugging it around on the train;) ... Hmmm, yes, If it's anything like the Agfa scanner I bought from CJE ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.hardware)