Re: ROUSs? I don't think they exist.
- From: raltbos@xxxxxxxxx (Richard Bos)
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 22:19:12 GMT
Jasper Janssen <jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Although a German chain, Hornbach, has recently moved into the area with
an utterly gigantic store, and it has a fricking large wall of little
hinging tub thingies with fasteners sold by weight. You take a plastic
bag, fill as much stuff in it as you want, note the tub number, go to the
scale and punch that number in (the weight of the plastic bag is set as
In Koeln, they have a store like that.
It would've been bliss, if only they'd sold Technic that way.
- Prev by Date: Re: ROUSs? I don't think they exist.
- Next by Date: Re: Weather Unrecovery; Photo Recovery
- Previous by thread: Re: ROUSs? I don't think they exist.
- Next by thread: Re: ROUSs? I don't think they exist.