Re: Holding on on hold
- From: Dave <jrzoyrl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:45:30 GMT
SteveD <usenet@xxxxxxxx> writes:
On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 15:58:45 GMT, Dave <jrzoyrl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The treatment (stick a knife between the skin and bone and start
scraping) sounds far worse than the disease.
Tough, fiberous growths grow on the underside of the skin and around the
tendons in the hand. They slice into them and cut them to release the
tendons and, possibly, scrape away the manky flesh. If that's what a
needle aponeurotomy is, then sure.
millibrachiate tentacular coelenterates
- Prev by Date: Re: Holding on on hold
- Next by Date: Re: To The University Types
- Previous by thread: Re: Holding on on hold
- Next by thread: Re: Holding on on hold