Re: This is funny for all the wrong reasons
- From: David Cameron Staples <staples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 03:38:02 GMT
in Fri, 30 Nov 2007 03:32:28 +0000, stevo in hic locum scripsit:
John Burnham <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 03:07:37 +0000, stevo wrote:
No, no. Oxford and Cambridge are Universities. If we're talking proper
Well of course they were uneducated. They hadn't yet been exposed to the
Benevolent British Imperialists so could not have gone to a proper
school like Oxford or Cambridge.
schools then you want to be mentioning Eton, Harrow, Winchester,
Scunthorpe Secondary Modern....
<Yes Minister/Prime Minister>
Yes! I... No! um, what do you think, Bernard?
David Cameron Staples | staples AT csse DOT unimelb DOT edu DOT au
Melbourne University | School of Engineering | IT Support
-- Keep away from that tiger!
-- It's got flu!
- Prev by Date: Re: This is funny for all the wrong reasons
- Next by Date: concentrated bile
- Previous by thread: Re: This is funny for all the wrong reasons
- Next by thread: Re: This is funny for all the wrong reasons