Re: To The University Types

Satya <satyap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
What is it with moms, anyway? You eat something and express that maybe,
someday, you'd like to have it again, maybe, and they add it to

My Mom figured that one out years ago.

"If you like it, you can (buy|cook) it."

"Look, dear, I got you a mild concussion."
-- Rich Franklin on his wife's 30th birthday

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Stinkie
    ... Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STINKMEISTER! ... Might have to use that name someday. ...
  • Re: Pictoral TR of The Prow in North Conway
    ... I did it solo-aid for my birthday this year. ... Someday I'd like to hook ...
  • Re: Will a previous head injury affect getting a Class 1/2/3 medical certificate?
    ... if your goal is to someday move up to flying 747's you ... The doctor said I could have had a 1 if I wanted. ... and my 40th birthday getting a 1 will be no different than what he did ...
  • Re: You Rotten Lot
    ... >> birthday to the one who you owe so much to, ... >> you all trust and abuse, and not one of you wished a happy birthday ... >Did you have lashings and lashings of ginger ale when you wrote this Tel? ... someday you will have no teeth, ...
  • Re: Dake n the Fiat Mens Day
    ... Birthday Ke. ... Maybe someday you'll explain to me how you got ... that hottt babe to marry you. ...