Re: To The University Types

Satya <satyap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
What is it with moms, anyway? You eat something and express that maybe,
someday, you'd like to have it again, maybe, and they add it to
@Favorites.

My Mom figured that one out years ago.

"If you like it, you can (buy|cook) it."

--
"Look, dear, I got you a mild concussion."
-- Rich Franklin on his wife's 30th birthday

  • Re: Stinkie
    ... Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STINKMEISTER! ... Might have to use that name someday. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Pictoral TR of The Prow in North Conway
    ... I did it solo-aid for my birthday this year. ... Someday I'd like to hook ...
    (rec.climbing)
  • Re: Will a previous head injury affect getting a Class 1/2/3 medical certificate?
    ... if your goal is to someday move up to flying 747's you ... The doctor said I could have had a 1 if I wanted. ... and my 40th birthday getting a 1 will be no different than what he did ...
    (rec.aviation.student)
  • Re: You Rotten Lot
    ... >> birthday to the one who you owe so much to, ... >> you all trust and abuse, and not one of you wished a happy birthday ... >Did you have lashings and lashings of ginger ale when you wrote this Tel? ... someday you will have no teeth, ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • Re: Dake n the Fiat Mens Day
    ... Birthday Ke. ... Maybe someday you'll explain to me how you got ... that hottt babe to marry you. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)