Re: Heads-up: Possible Televisual Recovery

In <77ur05-0fu.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, on 11/14/2007
at 11:17 AM, Jim Richardson <warlock@xxxxxxxxxx> said:

Most states have the same kind of law for professionales, like Drs and
Nurses, but not for "regular joes".

Do "regular joes" have enough training for such a requirement to be
advisable, or would they do more harm than good? I'm not sure that I'd
want to be treated by an unqualified bystander whose sole motivation was

Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <> ISO position
Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+bspfh to contact me.