Re: Music for Sysadmins...

Peter Corlett <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jamie Riden <jamesr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Corlett) writes:

Nah, stress makes me drink which makes me eat like a pig afterwards.
Skipping the drinking step helps with the weightloss.

Now how about holding an ASR-Brum in Bristol?

Distance-wise, it's no sillier than holding it in London, but the last time
I checked, the train fares were prohibitive. Birmingham and London are made
logically much closer due to the 15 quid Chiltern fare so it means that
ASRLon and ASRBrum get quite a few of the same faces.

Count me in for ASR-Bristol if anyone is actually interested.
Train fares nowadays are crazy, It is cheaper to commute to AMS than london
unless you pick an off-off-peak travel time and book waaaay in advance.

--
From the quill of Chris Newport g4jci.

.