Re: Music for Sysadmins...
- From: Robert Uhl <eadmund42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:40:07 -0700
abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Corlett) writes:
This is not something you'll hear me say twice, but Excel is your
friend here. I have a lovely graph of scattered mass readings and the
Trend Line Of Sanity cutting through the chaos.
Aeons ago I wrote a little program to take input data and create a nice
little seven-day rolling average for weight, displaying actual and
average over a time span and superimposing a trend line over the whole
It was pretty nifty.
I am constrained to admit a failure to understand why even a Class-A
luser, holder of the Blue Maximum Luser with Palms and Swords, would go
so far as to put a tongue to an anemone. --Mike Andrews
- Prev by Date: Re: Music for Sysadmins...
- Next by Date: Re: Music for Sysadmins...
- Previous by thread: Re: Music for Sysadmins...
- Next by thread: Re: Music for Sysadmins...