Re: Tubes. Again...

On 2007-11-20, Idées (aka Bruce)
Le Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:50:08 +1100, TimC nous a dit:

On 2007-11-16, Idées (aka Bruce)
PS sewer tube analogy very consistent though. Stop.

I thought I killfiled you?

What should I say? You probably didn't. Is it fixed now?

It was, but my news server (an elderly laptop, 1000km away as I am on
leave) has crashed, and my score file has not yet propogated onto my
new machine that is acting as temporary news server (with a crappy
spam-ridden university provided feed, too). That will be rectified as
soon as I get back and try to ressurrect the damn machine, but welcome
back to kill section of my scorefile, for the third time.

Hint: usenet doesn't really do cancels anymore.
I know :( (my cluelessness syndrome isn't THAT bad ;) ).
But I thought that the former formulation could be offensive to other UNI
people. A half-corrected statement is better than no correction at all.
Isn't it?

Monks don't make misteaks.

--
TimC
A smoking section in a restaurant is like a peeing section in a