Re: Tubes. Again...

On 2007-11-20, Idées (aka Bruce)
Le Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:50:08 +1100, TimC nous a dit:

On 2007-11-16, Idées (aka Bruce)
PS sewer tube analogy very consistent though. Stop.

I thought I killfiled you?

What should I say? You probably didn't. Is it fixed now?

It was, but my news server (an elderly laptop, 1000km away as I am on
leave) has crashed, and my score file has not yet propogated onto my
new machine that is acting as temporary news server (with a crappy
spam-ridden university provided feed, too). That will be rectified as
soon as I get back and try to ressurrect the damn machine, but welcome
back to kill section of my scorefile, for the third time.

Hint: usenet doesn't really do cancels anymore.
I know :( (my cluelessness syndrome isn't THAT bad ;) ).
But I thought that the former formulation could be offensive to other UNI
people. A half-corrected statement is better than no correction at all.
Isn't it?

Monks don't make misteaks.

--
TimC
A smoking section in a restaurant is like a peeing section in a

  • Re: Tubes. Again...
    ... was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea: ... It was, but my news server (an elderly laptop, 1000km away as I am on ... Monks don't make misteaks. ... And their servers don't crash. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Heads-up: Possible Televisual Recovery
    ... On 2007-11-11, Paul Colquhoun (aka Bruce) ... | On 2007-11-11, Paul Colquhoun ... | was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea: ... significant amount of them pass cyclists with barely a metre to spare, ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Rita Log: 9/22/05.1
    ... On 2005-09-22, Lane Gray, Czar Castic (aka Bruce) ... was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea: ... >> We have 24 gallons of water each, ...
    (rec.humor.oracle.d)
  • Re: Im definitely in need of recovery.....
    ... On 2006-07-16, John Hardin (aka Bruce) ... was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea: ... on a budget. ... Complete with girls' dormitary? ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: The force is strong in this one.
    ... On 2005-08-08, Paul Tomblin (aka Bruce) ... was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea: ... >>Without further delays, here's the URL for his rants: ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)