Re: Music for Sysadmins...

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:16:27 +0100, Maarten Wiltink
<maarten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I own (and wear) a Microsoft ASP.NET shirt.

It's not as bad as it sounds. It's black. It says 'beware of
dynamic behaviour'. And they gave it to me, apparently unaware
that this slogan does not look remotely complimentary.

One of my less-worn shirts is an old Obeynaq/Vacevfr[1] shirt that I got at
WninBar one year:

"Go .Com Yourself"

I'm pretty sure that at the time (late '90s) that was meant as a good
thing. Now...not so much.

BJ

[1] Right around the transition. "Hey, let's take our well-known name
and replace it with one that nobody's ever heard of."

--
Brad Jones -- usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy."