Re: Music for Sysadmins...

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:00:26 +0000, Peter Corlett wrote:

The UK would probably be as filthy as China had Thatcher not done in our
industry. It may even be possible we thank her for that one day. (Although
for now, I'm expecting to see a urine crystal a mile square on top of her
grave.)

They'd have to avoid all the people dancing on it though.... Perhaps
that's the solution - build a disco on top of her final resting place.

On a related note, does anyone know if there's any truth to the stories of
a Scottish pub/club having a laminated image of the aforementioned milk
snatcher on the urinals ?