Re: Music for Sysadmins...

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:00:26 +0000, Peter Corlett wrote:

The UK would probably be as filthy as China had Thatcher not done in our
industry. It may even be possible we thank her for that one day. (Although
for now, I'm expecting to see a urine crystal a mile square on top of her
grave.)

They'd have to avoid all the people dancing on it though.... Perhaps
that's the solution - build a disco on top of her final resting place.

On a related note, does anyone know if there's any truth to the stories of
a Scottish pub/club having a laminated image of the aforementioned milk
snatcher on the urinals ?

  • Re: The Lady is not for Burning
    ... Margaret Thatcher Ding Dong the witch is dead The Iron Lady dies ... British manufacturing. ... Britain to go abroad - again to the detriment of British industry. ... of trade unions in the United Kingdom, ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Why No Industrial Revolution in China?
    ... Why No Industrial Revolution in China? ... %u201CWhy Europe and the ... where the Chinese had a power-driven spinning machine in the ... along with the iron industry. ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • Why No Industrial Revolution in China?
    ... Why No Industrial Revolution in China? ... %u201CWhy Europe and the ... where the Chinese had a power-driven spinning machine in the ... along with the iron industry. ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • Re: Its Peace in our Time
    ... thatcher didn't close that sort of industry down... ... Thatcher overturned the ban on using N sea gas for power generation ... We had the toehold on communication satellite technology. ... bashing rivets in the boondocks is not an understanding of business ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Its Peace in our Time
    ... thatcher didn't close that sort of industry down... ... Thatcher overturned the ban on using N sea gas for power generation ... We had the toehold on communication satellite technology. ... and it works for the customers instead of serving the union ...
    (uk.politics.misc)