Re: Music for Sysadmins...

In article <slrnfjmlda.7h3.hellsop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Peter H. Coffin" <hellsop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:12:47 +0000 (UTC), Brian Kantor wrote:
Peter H. Coffin <hellsop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Fsckers are HOT after they're blown, too. They're not fun to change if
you're in the dark, in a hurry, and realizing that there's 100 amps
waiting to bite you if you touch the wrong bit.

I know it seems obvious once someone points it out, but keeping a
small plastic battery light and a pair of electrician's gloves
INSIDE or hanging next to the fusebox isn't a bad idea. Painting
the box with glow-in-the-dark paint isn't unwise either.

Please provide me with a reference to your supplier of such paint that
glows after being closed in a steel box in a basement for months. I've
many uses for such. All the stuff I can find glows nicely after being
exposed to bright lights in the prior 20 minutes or so, and that's a
good deal less useful in moments of need.

AWE Aldermaston, but you'll need an end-user certificate.

Chris.

--
Would it be premature of me to call for an all-out no-holds-barred
leave-no-stone-unturned torch-everything-and-piss-in-the-water-supply

.