Re: To The University Types

On 2007-11-14, Robert Uhl <eadmund42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Zebee Johnstone <zebeej@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

You don't need more kids to run the place, you don't need them to look
after you in age/sickness or bring in money, and you can choose to
have them or not.

You do, however, need them to win Darwin's game.

We've already won it to where we're not only on the top of the food
chain, we're actively changing the environment to better suit us.
Unless global warming manages to do something we absolutely can't
counteract with fancy gadgets, there is no game to play.

Dima

  • About my recent trip
    ... There were no little envelopes to slide the money into and money ... The payouts make it almost attractive to play, ... game, he actually makes money on 3-card poker. ... The other buffet is the Rio Seafood buffet. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: rules the same...
    ... A lot of mirco limit players talk a very good game, ... Maybe they don't have the money to play higher limits ... ... I personally think that every game is different, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: rules the same...
    ... A lot of mirco limit players talk a very good game, ... Maybe they don't have the money to play higher limits ... ... I personally think that every game is different, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Irish Mikes Poker Tip #4 of 4
    ... There's no way anybody this tightly wrapped could play a game with 4 maniacs and ... In poker there's a big difference between winning money and having money. ... Poker players and bad money management are a well established combination. ... When you play poker for a living you own your own business. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Hello to the mellow... new lurker and a story about Magnolia Red
    ... run two racks in a row before my back retires my game ... A Player was a guy who knew the game well enough to ... could not Play, and always tried to get a spot from ... always needed a backer to put up the money - on his own ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)