Re: Another luser

In <fhcj3o$rn8$1$8300dec7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<crn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> shouted to everyone in earshot,
The stupidity of some idiots never fails to amaze.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7091904.stm

Now who FFS allowed that cretin to own a gnu ?

damn, I was really hoping someone had gotten gored by a pet
wildebeest.

Jeff

  • Re: Another luser
    ... Now who FFS allowed that cretin to own a gnu? ... Question I have is how did this luser make it to 66 yo w/o a self-nuke ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Another luser
    ... The stupidity of some idiots never fails to amaze. ... Now who FFS allowed that cretin to own a gnu? ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Another luser
    ... Now who FFS allowed that cretin to own a gnu? ... they are exercised by free citizens. ... In this case, of course, the cretin came very close to auto-Darwination. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Another luser
    ... Now who FFS allowed that cretin to own a gnu? ... Gnus don't kill people Wildebeast kill people. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: What is this doing in the courts?
    ... > FFS - what kind of cretin actually takes that as any kind of credible ... > story about a real bomb threat? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.legal)