Re: To The University Types

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:19:14 +0900, Dave Brown wrote:
John F. Eldredge <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Finally, I transferred to the "slow lane" (which, as I said, was going
the same speed), and he proceeded to honk, flash lights, and wave at
the next driver up.

Oh, well done. Reinforce that behaviour. I love it when lusers are
rewarded for being lusers.

Because the alternative of "teaching him a lesson" is just sooo
much better. We really need more of that on the road, don't we?

--
Michel Buijsman
"Waking up this morning was a pointless act of masochism" -- Girl

  • Re: To The University Types
    ... the same speed), and he proceeded to honk, flash lights, and wave at ... the next driver up. ... rewarded for being lusers. ... You don't have to change lanes; ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: To The University Types
    ... the same speed), and he proceeded to honk, flash lights, and wave at ... rewarded for being lusers. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)