Re: To The University Types

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007 18:05:00 +0000 (UTC), brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian
Kantor) wrote:

Roger Burton West <roger+asr200711@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(Carrying an organ donor card would be a nice gesture, too.)

I believe that organ donation should be an opt-out: a person would
have to carry/register as a NON-donor else it would be assumed that
his parts are available when he's through with them.

"No, guv, we didn't find a donor card on him!"

And then one of the trashbags splits open...

Jasper

  • Re: HDD Prices
    ... There are moves afoot to introduce presumed consent to organ donation ... (i.e. it'll become opt-out rather than opt-in). ... has an opt-out organ donor tickbox. ... Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: HDD Prices
    ... There are moves afoot to introduce presumed consent to organ donation ... (i.e. it'll become opt-out rather than opt-in). ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Organ donation opt out scheme
    ... I see another doctor in my paper today is calling for the UK organ donation ... system to be changed from opt-in to opt-out. ... In other countries where this has been done, ...
    (uk.legal)