Re: Idiots and insane persons. (long)
- From: "Peter H. Coffin" <hellsop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 14:25:03 GMT
On Fri, 9 Nov 2007 04:14:44 +0000 (UTC), J.D. Baldwin wrote:
In the previous article, Robert Uhl <eadmund42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hence my simple election test: one must write in the name of the
current officeholder in order to vote for his replacement. Want to
vote for president in 2008? Well, you gotta know that the current
one is George W. Bush. Want to vote for county judge? You gotta
know that the current one's the Honourable James P. Richman.
Do you accept misspellings? To what degree?
Personally, I've always thought literacy / citizenship knowledge tests
were a pretty good idea -- but they're in that category of "good
idea[s]" that get horribly, unbelievably bad very rapidly when put
into practice by humans.
The voting is multiple choice. Make the qualification multiple choice as
- Prev by Date: Re: Music for Sysadmins...
- Next by Date: Re: Idiots and insane persons. (long)
- Previous by thread: Re: Idiots and insane persons. (long)
- Next by thread: Re: Idiots and insane persons. (long)