Re: Unrecovery Sought

Scott wrote:
Joe Zeff wrote:
On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 18:20:03 -0900, "Mr Happy (Not)"
<aktonova@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had always hoped after 13 years lurking that my first post to the monastery would be a fine rant.

And why wasn't it? Granted, I just hopped in and started posting the
day I discovered this froop, but I've done my share of ranting over
the years. Haven't you had anything to rant about? You owe us, man!

Actually, for the last 2 or so years, I've only had a few things to bitch about with nothing that would qualify as a classic rant. I love my job, I love my locality, and while my PHB is quite the technical guru, he has zero management skills and after a few rounds with me[1], he leaves me alone to just do my job. As long as the systems are up and data is flowing, I am completely autonomous.

On the flip side however, if I were to dig out the memories of my sentence^Wtime spent working for the former semiconductor manufacturer from hell, I fear I would end up in therapy, back on the happy pills, and likely dead of alcohol poisoning. So I'll take a pass TYVM.

However, knowing the locality to which I am moving, and the requirement for rapid unrecovery, I am quite certain that I will be posting a rant in the near future. Dan said it best in his post. I will be surrounded by "military intelligence". Nuff said.

Seg Fault, Missing footer:
[1] And my HR wife.
.