Re: Music for Sysadmins...

Peter Corlett <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tom <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]

But will it blend?

Yes, if you have an industrial blender, or it will explode.
The two artists have many songs that end in either way :)

  • Re: Music for Sysadmins...
    ... Yes, if you have an industrial blender, or it will explode. ... The two artists have many songs that end in either way:) ... available from the power outlet, and most seem to be designed for about ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Musicians and advertising
    ... Hawk 'n' roll: Artists, advertisers in harmony ... evolution -- to chart how rock stars have gone from denouncing the use ... Beatles' songs, sells Revolution to Nike. ... songs for advertising, appears in a national TV ad for Fidelity ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • SPOTLIGHT: Braun And Brain Music Presents - Next Wave
    ... marketing and began to give us listeners what we knew we wanted all ... Well, Braun ... artists on the Next Wave compilation are making it happen. ... selected because the songs stand out in that they have all the elements ...
    (rec.music.reviews)
  • SNAPSHOT
    ... foreign songs with Burmese lyrics. ... Many of the older generation folks may well remember artists such as ... Art is about novelty, or originality. ...
    (soc.culture.burma)
  • CHART: PittRadio Indie Music Newsgroup Letter 10/21/2005
    ... hip hop/rap to pop/rock and classical. ... The Complete Top 40 Songs: ... New Indie Music Artists ...
    (rec.music.info)