Re: To The University Types

On 2007-11-03, Jasper Janssen <jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 08:45:21 -0400, Ned Brickley <ned@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think you might find a Concorde on the flight deck of the USS
Intrepid. I understand getting catapulted off the carrier is an
interesting experience. :)

They've got a concorde there now? Is there even room for one? When I was
there in '02 the deck was already pretty full, and it's not *that* big.
Maybe they pushed the SR-71 into the ocean.
I seem to remember seeing it on a different ship/boat/barge.

uggc://jjj.vagercvqzhfrhz.bet/cntrf/hffvagercvq confirms that.

Kristof

  • Re: To The University Types
    ... Intrepid. ... I understand getting catapulted off the carrier is an ... They've got a concorde there now? ... Maybe they pushed the SR-71 into the ocean. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: To The University Types
    ... I understand getting catapulted off the carrier is an ... the Intrepid a couple of months back. ... fastest Concorde Trans-Atlantic run. ... "Hell hath no fury like the lawyer of a woman scorned." ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: To The University Types
    ... On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 19:05:07 GMT, Kristof Provost ... Intrepid. ... I understand getting catapulted off the carrier is an ... They've got a concorde there now? ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: To The University Types
    ... Intrepid. ... I understand getting catapulted off the carrier is an ... They've got a concorde there now? ... by the relatively mediocre liner I was in. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Anyone know where to find a hood release cable for a 98 concorde 3.2l LXI?
    ... Should be the same part for *any* 2nd gen LH car (300M, Concorde, LHS, ... Intrepid) - so you should be able to find it in a junk yard. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.chrysler)