Re: Words fail me
- From: alan@xxxxxxxxxxx (Alan J. Wylie)
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:01:20 +0100
abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Anthony de Boer - USEnet) writes:
One dreads to see the stalactites and stalagmites you'll end up with
from a slow-running Perl script. Send JPEGs.
Here's a JPEG of a nice bit of calcite.
I'm thinking about having it printed onto a T-shirt.
Yes - I am bored. Only 5 days left at CPoE, and I'm totally
Alan J. Wylie http://www.wylie.me.uk/
"Perfection [in design] is achieved not when there is nothing left to add,
but rather when there is nothing left to take away."
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Prev by Date: Re: Heads-up: Possible Televisual Recovery
- Next by Date: Re: That was dumb..
- Previous by thread: Re: Words fail me
- Next by thread: Re: Words fail me