Re: Heads-up: Possible Televisual Recovery

In <slrnfg8cn0.hgu.7d7-a-04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 10/04/2007
at 12:25 AM, Stuart Lamble <7d7-a-04@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

To be fair, there have been cases where speed cameras have not been
operating properly.

Or the provider gets a percentage of the fees and correct operation is to
catch as many drivers as possible without being too blatant about the
miscalibration.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <http://patriot.net/~shmuel> ISO position
Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+bspfh to contact me.

  • Re: minty minty doublestandardmint gum (was: Definition Challenge)
    ... tm> are not revealing that to me. ... That does not mean "I don't care". ... I am just saying that I have no way to fix it, ... Do we get into more accidents than other drivers? ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: helmet letter
    ... >> By all means make drivers drive more slowly generally. ... It implies that there is a standard of care that drivers could take that would ... result in fewer child injuries. ... >I think the idea is that the extra care on the driver's part is taken ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: Landrover to make complaint about England players
    ... seem to care much either. ... All drivers are reckless, incompetent, too slow, in my way or a combination thereof. ... his advice that he gave me when I passed my test still keeps me safe to this day. ... He said "Young Mick, on any piece of road there are two stupid drivers, as long as you keep your eye on the other one you'll be safe." ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: force feedback pro with windows xp
    ... If you don't care about forces or configuration software and ... would rather not deal with gameports and sound card drivers you should be ... >> Feedback Pro stick that plugs into the gameport. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Saving a FWD car thats in a spin
    ... You forgot "reducing velocity is no inconvenience to other drivers ... don't really care about the subject at hand anyway and just want to ... What happened to "only a Compleat Idiot would re-engage the clutch on ...
    (rec.autos.driving)