Re: What, work sucking? Never!

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:54:06 +0000, mroberds wrote:

Hmm. Both places seem to offer wireless Internet. From what I gather,
Tanuki's place has several other kinds of wireless as well. And wolves.

I first parsed this as stating that Tanuki's place offered wireless wolves
and spent a few moments contemplating wolf packs that used IM protocols to
communicate during a hunt.

Alpha: Found deer
Beta: OMW
Beta2: Ditto
Omega: Wait for me, guys!

  • Re: What, work sucking? Never!
    ... Hmm. ... Both places seem to offer wireless Internet. ... Tanuki's place has several other kinds of wireless as well. ... I first parsed this as stating that Tanuki's place offered wireless wolves ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: What, work sucking? Never!
    ... Hmm. ... Both places seem to offer wireless Internet. ... Tanuki's place has several other kinds of wireless as well. ... I first parsed this as stating that Tanuki's place offered wireless wolves ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Carnival Expands Wi-Fi Access!
    ... CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES EXPANDING WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS FLEETWIDE ... public rooms and suites aboard its 21 ?Fun Ships? ... wireless Internet capabilities as guests can use wireless-equipped ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: Wireless Internet on the road
    ... anymore since I went wireless internet. ... certain Mac addresses. ... I might look into ruining Linux myself one of these days. ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Can Routers Ruin Wireless Headphones?
    ... wireless Internet service was just installed. ... Are these RCA headsets wireless? ... into anything that uses 2.4GHz wireless such as a cordless phone. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)