Re: Aviation, Korean style...
- From: abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter Corlett)
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:49:32 +0000 (UTC)
Dave <jrzoyrl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And a lot of 'BBC7' also - though why they refuse to call it 'Radio 7',
when its output consists almost entirely of elderly radio shows is
completely beyond me.
In the spirit of names like C4+1, it should be called Radio4+90000.
I saw an advert on the Tube for C4+1 telling me about how great it is to
watch things later and had a load of their "stars" on the poster. I
recognised exactly one: Gordon Ramsay. I like eating much more than I like
staring at the Idiot's Lantern and Gordon *is* an attention-seeking media
whore so he's not exactly easy to miss.
Looking at the other people on the poster, I think the C in C4 stands for
"chav". I have occasionally had it involuntarily inflicted on me when
visiting people, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't stand for "comedy".
- Prev by Date: Re: Aviation, Korean style...
- Next by Date: Re: Hello again (no troll this time)
- Previous by thread: Re: Aviation, Korean style...
- Next by thread: Re: Aviation, Korean style...