- From: "Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz" <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 18:10:33 -0300
In <Cbnsi.37281$G23.11003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 08/02/2007
at 03:59 PM, abuse@xxxxxxxxx said:
Helpful hint #1: with a little coke you'll still pass out, but you'll
be able to move around and drink some more.
I have found that mixing liquor with carbonated beverages induces
vomiting. Perhaps I've outgrown the problem, but I'm in no hurry to
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <http://patriot.net/~shmuel> ISO position
Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+bspfh to contact me.
We don't care. We don't have to care, we're Congress.
(S877: The Shut up and Eat Your spam act of 2003)
- Prev by Date: Re: Failover succeeds, again, and again, and again.
- Next by Date: Re: Unrecovery of the iPod pushing kind
- Previous by thread: Re: Recovery
- Next by thread: Re: Recovery