Re: Failover succeeds, again, and again, and again.

I believe it was actually "hampsterdance" (sic).

I know a joke with the punch line... "Tulips from hamster jam".

--
Geoff Lane, Airstrip One

Today's Excuse: It's those computer people in X {city of world}. They keep
stuffing things up.

  • Re: Idiots fleeced by TV call-in. Again.
    ... In a world where people will watch _repeats_ of Deal or No Deal I'll believe ... Geoff Lane, Airstrip One ... Today's Excuse: Elves on strike. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Medium
    ... promotion at all. ... Geoff Lane, Airstrip One ... Today's Excuse: clock speed ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Actress Set To Arrive For BBs Fake Week
    ... Geoff Lane, Airstrip One ... Today's Excuse: You must've hit the wrong any key. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Top Gear Polar Special
    ... Geoff Lane, Airstrip One ... Today's Excuse: ether leak ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: I cant believe...
    ... New Orlean's Mayor to evacuate his city. ... >> car-less, the homeless, the aged and infirm, and those ... >> die-hard New Orleanians who look for any excuse to throw ... >> The storm hit Breton Sound with the fury of a nuclear ...
    (rec.audio.pro)