Re: designer offices
- From: James Wilkinson <see-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:22:13 +0100
A recent competition for a replacement footbridge on campus has
come up with a bunch of designs, most of which look like the Millenium
bridge over the Tyne only with the avant-garde turned up till the knob
Joe Bednorz wrote:
Until the people dropped off, surely. Wasn't dangerous swaying a
design feature of the Millennium bridge?
That was a different bridge over a different river in a different city,
E-mail: james@ | Machine. Unexpectedly, I’d invented a time
aprilcottage.co.uk | -- Alan Moore, "Very Short Story"
- Prev by Date: Re: designer offices
- Next by Date: Re: UnRecovery of the annoying sort.
- Previous by thread: Re: designer offices
- Next by thread: Re: designer offices